Tuesday 17 May 2011

Something new!

There's a new magazine just launched, looks as though it could be interesting especially crochet apple jackets!  I think these have got to be an essential for every lunchbox!  I can just imagine my children's faces - not sure they would be totally impressed, especially the boys!  At 21 and 19 though they are used to Mum's mad ideas, and have nobly suffered 'interesting' lunches over the years - pink bread (flavoured with beetroot powder) didn't go down too well! I can't think why not!
However, I can see the practical side to apple jackets with no more excuses of not eating apples as they have bruised.  There is just one teeny drawback to it all though, just the very slight problem of me not being able to crochet! One of my grandmothers did try and teach me and I did do a little, but never managed to really produce anything or follow a pattern.  Looks as though I have a new challenge!  Now all I need is a few more hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. What? You can't crochet? Tisk, tisk ;-)
    I wouldn't have a clue, either. Can you imagine? It's about as useful as those crochet-covered tissue box holders that gather the dust...

    ReplyDelete